Our Little Girl

My Little Princess

pregnancy calendar

can't wait to meet you my little baby

Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com

Kellie @35.3weeks

Kellie @35.3weeks
facial profile

Kellie Marie

Kellie Marie
@33weeks can see her eyes open and her clutch fist

baby kellie

baby kellie
22weeks1day

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

8weeks4days

I had my dr appt yesturday and it went well except I have an infection and dr will see me in 4weeks and by then should be able to hear the heartbeat..Dr also told me I would take progesterone shots once a week starting @17weeks to prevent me from going into preterm labor(which has happen with last 2 pg's)

Tonight it is all about my son Bobby who is up for Promotion for his 3rd belt in karate and Mommy and daddy are so very proud of him and can't wait to cheer him on :)