Our Little Girl

My Little Princess

pregnancy calendar

can't wait to meet you my little baby

Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com

Kellie @35.3weeks

Kellie @35.3weeks
facial profile

Kellie Marie

Kellie Marie
@33weeks can see her eyes open and her clutch fist

baby kellie

baby kellie
22weeks1day

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Doctor ordered more B/W & U/S

I had hubby run by office to pick up proof of pregnancy so I can continue to get medical Asst and he came home with scripts for more B/W and and U/S to be done before my next appt on feb 23rd. well im kinda nervous..My progesterone level at 17dpo was 26.8..im worried that it is possible i could be pregnant with multiples again..It does run in my family on moms side(fraternal twins) but last pregnancy i was pregnant with triplets at 1st and one of the triplets vanished a week later and two weeks later lost the other babies..so much is running through my mind right now..iI know i should worry but it is hard for me too not too..I will set up all my appts in the morning.