Our Little Girl

My Little Princess

pregnancy calendar

can't wait to meet you my little baby

Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com

Kellie @35.3weeks

Kellie @35.3weeks
facial profile

Kellie Marie

Kellie Marie
@33weeks can see her eyes open and her clutch fist

baby kellie

baby kellie
22weeks1day

Monday, March 1, 2010

9weeks1day Told my in laws

yesturday we had a birthday celebration for my father in law who just turned 81..we all went for dinner at my in laws house and had a nice dinner together and Rob and I told them our news that we were once again pregnant and they were thrilled..there youngest granddaughter is 30 y/o so you can see we are due for a little girl to be born in the family..


today is one of my better days not so much m/s and im just enjoying every minute..Hubby has been so helpful lately and pampering me all on his own i never even have to ask him he just does it..brings me home food im craving or brings me my pillow from our bedroom and /or blanket to keep me warm while watching tv in the living room..I love him so much!!!