Our Little Girl

My Little Princess

pregnancy calendar

can't wait to meet you my little baby

Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com

Kellie @35.3weeks

Kellie @35.3weeks
facial profile

Kellie Marie

Kellie Marie
@33weeks can see her eyes open and her clutch fist

baby kellie

baby kellie
22weeks1day

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

5weeks 2days Morning sickness kicking in

Today and yesturday im feeling more tired than ever before and my bbs hurt more, feeling alittle naseaous if i don't eat anything still haveing nose bleeds and sinus pressure from my allergies, my energy level seems to be low and it hard getting things done around the house so i try to keep up with it so it is not too much for me in one day..

Connor my 2 y/o keeps me plenty busy

Only 3weeks from today I have my doctors appt and hoping to get my u/s schedule for later that week..

Tonight is karate for bobby but im having hubby bring him..i usually go but not feeling up to it..