Our Little Girl

My Little Princess

pregnancy calendar

can't wait to meet you my little baby

Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com

Kellie @35.3weeks

Kellie @35.3weeks
facial profile

Kellie Marie

Kellie Marie
@33weeks can see her eyes open and her clutch fist

baby kellie

baby kellie
22weeks1day

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

7weeks 3days feeling like crap

Today is another day i feel totally like crap and have no energy to do anything and my tummy is naseaous and nothing seems apealling for me to eat and im tired of eating toast everyday.I cannot wait for this morning sickness to go away and definately can't wait to enter the 2nd trimester which is weeks away :(

Doctors appointment is on 2/23 so although i will only be 8 1/2 weeks then still too early to hear baby's heartbeat on doppler and i think doctor will order another u/s to see how baby is progressing which that would be nice..im also scared that i will have gestional diabetes again..I had it for the last 2 pregnancies and i had to give injections for one pregnancy and the other pregnancy we had found out very late. . He only had me monitor my gluglose readings..I also had pre-eclampisa and have gone into preterm labor as early as 27weeks with bobby and 28weeks with connor and both I had taken meds to prevent me from delievering early and ofcourse bedrest and also had injections to speed up the lungs on both pregnancy.With connor my complications was a little worried because doctor had felt a big baby at 34weeks and had me go get a special u/s done to get measurements and that u/s at 35.5 weeks said he was 6lbs 2oz and just one week later after complaining and in and out of hospital from very sharp pains, and conntractions doctor decided to go ahead and induce me..I delivered connor 3weeks early and he weigh a whopping 9lbs4oz and 22inch long..u/s was off on his size and it never even showed that there was a huge knot in his umbilicalcord doctor was relieved that we delivered when we did he had some breathing problems at 1st and had to stay an extra day in hospital and also due to his size he had fractured his clavical(collarbone)