Our Little Girl

My Little Princess

pregnancy calendar

can't wait to meet you my little baby

Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com

Kellie @35.3weeks

Kellie @35.3weeks
facial profile

Kellie Marie

Kellie Marie
@33weeks can see her eyes open and her clutch fist

baby kellie

baby kellie
22weeks1day

Thursday, May 13, 2010

feeling baby Move alot

Yesturday I was sitting on the sofa relaxing and all of a suddens i felt alot of movement and this feeling kinda continue through the whole day and it was reassuring my Little one is doing fine..my appt is in less then 2weeks away on the 25th of May and can't wait to hear him/her again and ofcourse it is a matter of days after that we should find out the sex of our child..

haven't really been shopping for baby lately and can't believe im starting all over again and sometimes wished I haven't sold/gave away all my babies stuff...okay this bedrest thing is killing me and i need fresh air..it wouldn't have been so bad if it was during the cold months but spring/summer is here.well im trying to make the best of it anyways...