Our Little Girl

My Little Princess

pregnancy calendar

can't wait to meet you my little baby

Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com

Kellie @35.3weeks

Kellie @35.3weeks
facial profile

Kellie Marie

Kellie Marie
@33weeks can see her eyes open and her clutch fist

baby kellie

baby kellie
22weeks1day

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

18weeks4days

Every day gets harder to keep up with the kids mainly the little guy(Connor) things has to get done around the house it is difficult with suppose to be on bedrest with a 2 y/o yeah right! I keep up with the chores and laundry so it isn't so much work for the next day..Hubby does help out when he gets home..Im hoping this summer will fly by soon..Trying to get my son Danny to come down this summer and with the extra help it would make it easier on me..I miss him so much and look forward to seeing him again..

This weekend is bobby's bday party and im looking forward to it and hope everyone has a blast..

my appt is in 3weeks from today just the day before my birthday and hoping to have my u/s done by that week and to find out the gender of the baby