Our Little Girl

My Little Princess

pregnancy calendar

can't wait to meet you my little baby

Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com

Kellie @35.3weeks

Kellie @35.3weeks
facial profile

Kellie Marie

Kellie Marie
@33weeks can see her eyes open and her clutch fist

baby kellie

baby kellie
22weeks1day

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dr's appt

Today went to the dr one week earlier because i was having some cramping and wanted to make sure everything is okay...heard a strong heartbeat and dr did an internal exam and said cervix is closed..im still to remain on bedrest and a nurse will be schedule to come to my home to start giving me my progesterone shots..

my u/s is scheduled for May 29th and we find out if the placenta has moved and he wants them to also check the cervix length...