Our Little Girl

My Little Princess

pregnancy calendar

can't wait to meet you my little baby

Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com

Kellie @35.3weeks

Kellie @35.3weeks
facial profile

Kellie Marie

Kellie Marie
@33weeks can see her eyes open and her clutch fist

baby kellie

baby kellie
22weeks1day

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Third Trimester

I'm Happy to Finally be able to say I'm in the last trimester...we have come a long way after losing our 4 Angels before we conceive this little one who are now in heaven looking down on us and baby Kellie...

Tomorrow is my appt with the Dr and now I'm at an even Higher Risk bracket wants to monitor me closely...just last Friday I was diagnose with Gestational Diabete's and taking meds to keep it under control and also checking my sugar levels throughout the da..Im hoping that we can make it for another 9weeks until i'm induced...im now seeing my nurse 3times aweek and taking my weekly progesterone injections to help keep kellie in longer..I still feel BHC but not too painful but uncomfortable oh not too mention all the Heart burn I get often..

Mommy and Daddy loves you baby girl :)