Our Little Girl

My Little Princess

pregnancy calendar

can't wait to meet you my little baby

Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com

Kellie @35.3weeks

Kellie @35.3weeks
facial profile

Kellie Marie

Kellie Marie
@33weeks can see her eyes open and her clutch fist

baby kellie

baby kellie
22weeks1day

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Haven't been feeling good

I haven't been feeling so well the last few days and my nurse said my blood pressure has been kinda on the low side 100/70 for awhile now and my pulse has been anywhere from 116-128..Im trying really hard to keep my gestaional diabetes under control..

I have started to see my dr weekly now since he wants to monitor me very closely and have my nurse comes every other day or as needed...

Tomorow I see the nurse for my progesterone injections which i will continue to take until week 34

I also see my dr on tuesday and see what is going on with my BP numbers and hopefully will not be admitted to hospital..im hoping to keep my little one nice and cozy until another 8weeks