Our Little Girl

My Little Princess

pregnancy calendar

can't wait to meet you my little baby

Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com

Kellie @35.3weeks

Kellie @35.3weeks
facial profile

Kellie Marie

Kellie Marie
@33weeks can see her eyes open and her clutch fist

baby kellie

baby kellie
22weeks1day

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My doctors appt

went very well yesterday and he gave me good news that my placenta has moved up :) so everything is looking great..Kellie's heartbeat is going strong and we are measuring about alittle over a week ahead..we already started taking progesterone shots for the next 10weeks..my 1hr gluclose test is saturday hope I don't fail it like the last 2 times...


Kellie is moving around so much Iwonder if she is practicing Karate :) Mommy & Daddy loves you so much and can't wait to see you