Our Little Girl

My Little Princess

pregnancy calendar

can't wait to meet you my little baby

Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com

Kellie @35.3weeks

Kellie @35.3weeks
facial profile

Kellie Marie

Kellie Marie
@33weeks can see her eyes open and her clutch fist

baby kellie

baby kellie
22weeks1day

Monday, June 21, 2010

Home Nurse

Today I started to have the nurse come to my house since im on bedrest and we needed to start taking hydroxyprogesterone shots for the next 10weeks..pain in the arm where the injection is and can barely move it with out it hurting not sure what are the side effects but will ask dr at my appt tomorrow...

Baby Kellie is moving around so much and can't believe how active my little princess is:)staring to have difficult getting comfortable at night but somehow manage to get a decent amount of sleep